Tuesday 4 February 2014

Pinball!

As part of a recent University project, I implemented a Pinball game using PhysX 3.3.0, GLUT and OpenGL for some basic rendering. I also made use of SOIL for simple image loading and BASS for audio. The game consists of a few different features, including switches, spinners and bumpers, and was designed to accurately model the physics of a pinball machine. It also marks my first ever complete (if small) game written entirely in C++! By complete, I mean an application consisting of rendering, input and audio, all of the components required for a basic game.



I have uploaded the game and it's source code (with a VS2010 solution, as anyone with more recent windows IDEs, i.e. Visual Studio 2013 should be able to open this). It can be downloaded from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment